A dark side to life as Emirates Cabin Crew?; Remember Evelyn Rose Clarke

Today I saw this comment on my blog;

‘Hi, I recently had a crew member contact me with a heart-felt story of how a government employee appears to have blackmailed Emirates staff to make this girl’s life a living hell. I’m really keen to raise awareness of this issue to help her- would you share her story? http://lifeasabutterfly.com/corruption-at-emirates-how-one-girls-dream-job-has-turned-into-her-worst-nightmare ‘’

I have replied;

Hi Hayley, yes people can link to the story, no problems. I do think there is an issue with our young girls going to Dubai in that it appears to be a Western City. However its not! And the girls must remember that and to take great care.

My daughter worked foe Emirates for 7 years. She also shared a flat with Evelyn Rose Clarke, and was informed that Evelyn had died when she returned to Dubai at 0400 in the morning, having completed a flight to Japan. Emirates managers met Rebecca as she disembarked from the flight. As you can imagine the news was a massive shock.

This tragedy has never been explained, and this is just the tip of the iceberg; there have been other similar cases before and after Evelyn. All explained away with allegations of drugs, alcohol, sex and suicide. 
As a western woman if you go to work for an Arab company, in the Middle East never forget that you are working for a very different regime that the one you have been brought up in.

Evelyn Rose Clarke

Update 9th May 2017 this from U tube

Comments

Popular Posts